Le vie del Signore n° 380
© Stiftelsen Skjulte Skatters Forlag
1. I will sing about Jesus, my Savior,
And the faith to o’ercome I’ve received.
:/: Now for vict’ry my heart burns with fervor!
And in vict’ry alone I believe! :/:
2. I will sing of the victor’s crown waiting.
I will sing though the battle is long,
:/: For I know that each note is creating
A true prayer that ascends to God’s throne. :/:
3. I will sing to Christ’s honor, with praises!
For without Him I nothing can be.
:/: I experience now what true grace is.
I believe, therefore have victory. :/:
4. I will sing when the tempter starts saying,
“To have victory isn’t for you.”
:/: For I know when on God I am waiting,
I’ll have vict’ry in all that I do. :/:
5. I will sing about vict’ry with praises!—
When my earthly hopes crumble and break;
:/: For I’ve treasures in heavenly places
And a hope which no trial can shake! :/: